Well, I know now why Becca's cold got worse after it was almost gone...I guess it's the same virus affecting her, it just flared up again because she got an ear infection too! Poor baby! We have some anti-biotics for her now and hope that in a few days the ear will start to clear and the congestion will too.
She also officially has ecsema and so we have a prescription cream for that too. I always knew she had really sensitive skin, but her dry red spots just persist forever if I don't treat them EVERY day. And her poor cheeks have been horrible from all the nose wiping. I sure hope we can get it all cleared up!
No, I get it
7 years ago




6 comments:
Stella had really bad eczema when she was a baby. I got a prescription for her but it was a steroid cream and I didn't want to use steroids on her daily if I didn't have to. Anyway, I heard that Boudroux's Butt Paste (a diaper rash cream) was really amazing on different skin conditions, so I bought some and it worked better than the prescription and it was healthier. It's the best stuff for eczema, I swear by it. I hope she starts feeling better!
Thanks for the tip but I wish it were that easy for Becca. We have literally tried everything, including Butt Paste, Eucerin's Aquafor and pure Lanolin. They all help some but the redness never fully goes away. I don't think I have many choices left!
Awww...no fun! T.J. has it mildly, but we've just been using MK on it and it's working pretty well.
I love when the kids have ear infections!! That means that there is a medicine that I can give them that will make them feel better!!!!
Oh, and I don't really have a recipe for the veg. lumpia...I was taught to just kind of do it. I could tell you word of mouth like, but I don't have anything written down.
Ug, I hope it helps soon because she was up almost all night last night. One more night of this and I will be a zombie.
Stace- just wait till you have two kids- Becca will be sure that the little one gets double what she had.
My kids don't have excema until they get about 2. Cheyenne is fine now, but the older kids have to be slathered each day head to toe with Aveeno, then prescription hydrocortizone and then Aveeno again. They both have really dry, red patches that randomly appear all over and they sting and itch. Maddie also has a different kind on her face that look like acne a lot of times. Poor girl has no chance as a teen:) I have it on my hands but I really hope the kids grow out of it... I have wash them with excema body wash and also the laundry detergent has to be free of dyes or scents.
Post a Comment