
I woke up this morning to the blissfull sounds of, well nothing really. Rebecca FINALLY slept through the night. I don't think she's done that without a peep at all since Christmas! She slept more than 12 hours. Yay! I am so glad that the medicine is helping her little body heal and get better! (Oh ya, and I realized that since we have both been sick I have been slacking in the picture department...so I posted this one for fun. I think it was from her first time eating the babyfood meat meals...but I'm not sure.)
4 comments:
Glad that she is doing better and that you all got some good rest. :)
Hip hip hooray!!! That is what I love about medicine!!
It is amazing what a solid night of sleep can do for you. I'm still waiting for Tyler to be a big boy and sleep through the night. I may help him cry (learn how to do so) this weekend because I can't do it anymore.
Oh! I am sorry Jen! That is no fun. Becca has been a great sleeper from the beginning so this not sleeping through the night thing was REALLY hard on me!
Post a Comment