Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hola!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Not that I really celebrate it, but its a good excuse to eat some yummy Mexican food. Tonight I'm making enchiladas, Spanish rice, refried beans and chips and salsa (okay I'm not "making" the chips and salsa, but we're having it with the meal)! If I had more money I'd go to the Red Iguana in Salt Lake.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

4 comments:

BallerinaBiker said...

sounds like a fantastic idea. My mouth is watering!

Ratliffs said...

Sounds good! We always try and do something, since it's my Dads b-day as well. We're having Mexican Haystacks and Horchata!!! YUM!

Stacey said...

Yum! I think we'll do Pina Coladas too, and probably a salad if my friends come over. I want to do guacamole too, but with my toe being so hurt I don't want to go to the store to get avocados.

Ratliffs said...

I do not like coconut. I've tried and tried it, but I just don't like it. :| Hope you have fun with your friends!