You will all recall the cake havoc that I went through a few weeks ago when a few fairies decided to come to my house, well here was the result:
"Hallo!
While my trusty Web Ninja compiles the Cake Wrecking photo essays, short stories, and videos, I want to inform you that you've won an ARC of EYES LIKE STARS and a theater prize package!
Please send me your mailing information (and specify if you want me to sign your ARC) and many thanks for wrecking a cake on my book's behalf. :)
Lis"
Yay! I am so so so so excited! I never win stuff!
No, I get it
7 years ago




3 comments:
Hooray for you!!!! That's way cool! Especially since you like the book so much! I love winning stuff (it is a rare occasion)! Such a fun feeling!
Congrats! =) How fun!
So awesome, I loved your story btw!
Great news!
Post a Comment