Monday, June 22, 2009

Buffy vs. Edward

This is so so great! Fabulous for fans of both, although I do have to say, it makes Edward look a little creepy. ;)

6 comments:

Sara said...

awesome - go Buffy! Kill creepy Edward! lol I tried to watch this on Facebook when (was it Janni?) posted it, but my computer wouldn't let me. Funny stuff. And yes, Edward does come across as creepy - hence my problem with him as Edward. Sometimes he did great, but (as can be seen in many of those cuts) he did come across as... well, you know. Weird. Creepy. Whatever. ;-) I'm excited for New Moon - New Director - Hopefully much better acting!!

BTW, I think I am going to only comment on your blog if you comment on mine from now on. Just fyi. ha ha ha ha ha ;-)

Ratliffs said...

Haha..That was kinda fun! Some people have entirely too much time on their hands!! Makes me want to watch Buffy again though... :)

Stacey said...

Yes it is great. See I didn't think he was weird in the context of the movie, I kindof pictured Edward as awkward occasionally beacuse he was so out of society for so long, and was well, a bloodthirsy vampire. But this was great.

S- I know I need to be better at commenting. Things have been crazy busy, but I DO read your blog everytime it shows an update.

Aimee- too bad you don't live closer. I own the box set. ;)

The Dixon Family said...

Some people have WAY too much time on their hands, but it was funny.

Stacey said...

By the way I fixed the video so you can actually see the whole screen. Sorry half of it was cut off before!

Sara said...

I'm just giving you a hard time. Although I do wonder if you read it if no comments show up... Ever. :-) lol!!

I didn't get that Edward was weird in the books, because they were always going to schools (high school, college, etc) and interacting with people. He seemed very smooth and refined in the book. So when he acted this way in the movie, I didn't love it. But I definitely liked his Edward much better than Kristen's Bella!! ALthough, she did succeed at being annoying so... ;-) Okay, I'll stop reviewing Twilight now. I know everyone else probably loved all of it, and how they acted it! Im just excited for New Moon!