Thursday, July 9, 2009

15 Month Well Check!

Here are Rebecca's Stats!

Weight: 23 lbs. 11 oz. - 70th percentile
Height: 32 3/4 inches - between 97th and 98th percentile
Head: 17 3/4 inches - 40th percentile

Pretty standard for her...she is a bit skinnier and taller than last time, but doing well!



Her speech is a little behind, but I knew that. She refuses to say as much as she could. In fact when we point blank ask her to speak English she shakes her head no every time. She understands a ton and obeys commands, but for now won't talk. We are trying more and it seems to be helping slowly so hopefully that will pick up by the next appointment.

5 comments:

Sami said...

Good thing she doesn't speak for Uncle Taron either... or all your child will be saying is Catapillar poop...what am I marrying? ;)

Rob & Tiffanie said...

What would it be like to have a kid with a head less than 95th percentile:) My kids said words here and there, but once 18 mths hits they won't stop talking! Cheyenne would always act mute most of the time just becasue she was stubborn---she would say things at home, but not when I wanted her to perform:)

Ratliffs said...

She's finally caught up to Andrew!! Go Becca! And they talk when they want...there's really not much you can do about it except to offer them plenty of opportunity.

Geo said...

Well, I can vouch for her being one awesome dancer!

Michael and Lindsey said...

She's such a cutie. I can't believe she's already 15 months. 3 more and she's in nursery!