Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun : Part 1

Random Pictures of Becca
It has been far too long since I really updated the blog with the goings on in our neck of the woods. Here are some update photos of what we have been doing this summer. Part two is yet to come...since I am so behind....again...

This was too funny. Uusually becca tries to put on our shoes and walk around. This time she found my orthotics and put them on the ground and then just stood on them. I guess she knows what they're for!

Whipped cream on my nose! We were having waffles with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast. Mmmmm.

I just thought this was a funny shot of her trying to lick her finger and missing. Yeah...that's my girl.

With summer comes Watermellon! Becca loves it if you can't tell.

The Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House
On June 6th we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was such a beautiful day, and Rebecca had a lot of fun. I was glad to share this special moment and place with her. If we stay in the area, this temple will be important in her life, and I am grateful she had a chance to see it now, even if she won't remember it.

The Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Such a beautiful location and temple!

With mommy, ready to run!

Such a happy girl coming out of the temple! She really seemed to be able to feel that this was a special place.

Rebecca and Daddy. So sweet!

rebecca loved the granite facing of the temple.

Rebecca with the temple spires.

By the fountain, I think this was Becca's favorite spot. She LOVES water.

Families can be together forever!

Heading home for lunch and a much needed nap!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Thanks for the pictures-love them. That is a way cute dress she had on at the temple!

Stacey said...

Children's Place clearance. I love thier stuff!