Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall!

I was driving to Target the other day and noticed a HUGE pumpkin patch full of bright orange pumpkins! I knew that Fall had arrived and it was time for a new background. ;)

I love Fall! I love walking into stores and oogling at the fall and Halloween decor. I wish I had money to make my home a holiday wonderland for all holidays! I hope you all enjoy the Fall...because winter cold comes too soon!

7 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Not for us!!! Fall and winter and very similar! :)

Sami said...

Not for us either...we just skip right over fall here and go straight to winter =( I think the only thing that gets me through "fall" and winter here is that we have all kinds of great holidays this time of year! =)

Stacey said...

Fall in Utah doesn't last that long either...but what little we get I love. This year it got cooler and has been more fall-like...until this week. Almost back into the 90s! Bah!

Ratliffs said...

I've been in Utah in the fall...more of a fall than we get here!!

Jena said...

Love it Stacey! I love the pumpkin patch you mentioned, so cool!

I love FALL!!!!

Ratliffs said...

Heard you guys were going down to the 50's later this week?! Fall over so soon? :)

Stacey said...

Oh 50s is still fall! It isn't winter until the average temperature is freezing. 50s is heaven!