I feel like I have been SO slacking in my personal blogging lately. As well, since I am never on here, I don't check other blogs much right now either! I just wanted to let you all know that I still love you! Life has just been sooo busy that I needed a break from it all. Also I have been busy busy busy at home too! So much to do, several activities every weekend. It's been crazy. For daily updates I am on Facebook. But here is what is going on with us:
Rebecca is talking LOTS more. It is so fun to see her put things together and try so hard to say words. Here is a list of words she can say (that I can think of off the top of my head)
Hi
Bye
Mama
Dada
Papa
Kitty (kindof, she says it in a very unique way that I cannot duplicate)
Go! (her favorite because she knows that means she gets out of the house)
shoe
Cup
cracker
cake
Moo
Duck
Quack
woof
Baa baa
Baby
Please (pees)
poo poo
no
ya
Book
Ball
Bee (like when she sees bumble bees in books)
Butterfly (bufly)
Bug
Toot Toot (trains or anything else with wheels)
She will try to repeat back colors but doesn't say them on her own. She is pretty good at Blue and Purple.
She can sign milk, more and please.
Tyson is working hard at his job. He is very busy on the project he is working on, and trying to get ready to prep for our trip to Germany! I am so excited! We are going to Germany in October for a week and yeah, I'm so so excited!
I am doing well. Doing lots of reading and working on my book blog. One not so good thing I lost my keys. Like REALLY lost them. I think we are going to need to replace them all which is going to cost a lot since we had a clicker on my keys. Sigh.
I hope you all are doing well!
No, I get it
7 years ago




4 comments:
I don't call that slacking. I call that living.
I lost my keys too, and am praying to find them, because to replace them will cost me close to a hundred bucks!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Fun up-date! It'll be fun to see you (and actually get to relax and talk a little bit this time) in a few months! Becca and Andrew should be a good age to either play really nicely together or fight the whole time! :)
I so appreciate your updates! Fun to see all the words Becca is saying. Love you all.
Becca is a cutie! That is an impressive list of words :)
Good luck with the keys, I hope you can find them!
Post a Comment