Together, we can overcome anything that comes our way
oh they do grow up so fast. Sometimes I want them to be out of the stage their in, but when they do grow out of it...I'm sad.
You're crazy for paying attention every to every month. I just look at the 6 month marks! Now that I'm on my third though, I'm lucky if I can remember how old any of them are!! :)
Becca always makes me smile!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh they do grow up so fast. Sometimes I want them to be out of the stage their in, but when they do grow out of it...I'm sad.
You're crazy for paying attention every to every month. I just look at the 6 month marks! Now that I'm on my third though, I'm lucky if I can remember how old any of them are!! :)
Becca always makes me smile!
Post a Comment