Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloweeny Fun!

Early in the month my friend Randi has this awesome "Witches Tea" Party! We all dressed up and had yummy yummy herbal tea (LOVED the Orange and Pomegranite!) and snacks. We talked about some history of witches in America (ie. Salem) found out Jena was related to them! How cool is that! Here are some pics of our cuteness.


The whole group...Sorry Laci! I didn't take this!

Jena was awesome! Rachel and Randi were adorable. Randi was a great hostess with her mom who drove down from Wyoming just for this party!

Me in my Hermione stuff...I don't have any other witch stuff! Angela with that awesome hat and Theresa in her sorting hat!

Teisha, Sandi and Jennifer were beautiful as always.

This was a bad shot because my flash was off but I brightened it up as much as possible. Here is most of us in all our Witchy glory!

It was an awesome night! I had so much fun chatting with all these wonderful wonderful ladies!

Then we had this awesome couples party when we got back from Germany that my friend Erin throws every year! I didn't get many pictures, but this is what I got!

Erin LOVES LOVES LOVES Halloween more than even I do! Which is crazy! Her decorations are awesome!

This is our Curious George and Man in the Yellow Hat (Erin's realtors...I forget their names!) And Jake and Dialma as Pebbles and Bam Bam! We also had Juno and the guy who knocked her up, but um...I don't seem to have a pic of them. I was still really out of it from our trip to Germany!

Our hosts! Erin and Jared, the Roman Empress and "Scary" gay Gladiator...or at least that's what he was going for.

Travis and Sara rocked it! Literally! Trav won scarriest costume...can you see why???

Tyson and I were mobsters. I'll have to get the full body shot from Erin so you can see the whole thing, but we had a lot of fun! We actually won best couple's costume this year! Cool!

Then we played Halloween Pictionary. Tyson is so great at this game...cause he's great at drawing! The girls kicked butt though. ;) Then we played Sardines, which was tons of fun.



It was such a fun night! I wish we could have stayed and played guitar hero with everyone after, but we had a babysitter so we headed home!



This October has been so much fun! Tonight we have pumpkin carving and then tomorrow is Halloween! I am so so excited!