Together, we can overcome anything that comes our way
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Snow!!
This is what is outside my door RIGHT NOW! And this picture doesn't nearly show how BIG the flakes are and how MUCH is coming down and swirling around in the cold cold wind. Welcome to Utah. October through May this is what I am going to see.
I'm so SO SSSOOOO jealous!!! I want it!!! Or I want to be there!! Either one would be fine with me! :) It better be like that next year when we come to visit!!!
6 comments:
Wow, Stace! That's crazy.
ITs even more white now! THe roofs and grass are completely covered!
I'm so SO SSSOOOO jealous!!! I want it!!! Or I want to be there!! Either one would be fine with me! :) It better be like that next year when we come to visit!!!
You know you're nuts right Aimee?
ugh.
I'm with you Sami!
Post a Comment