On Wednesday, St. Patricks Day:
Me and my sweetheart!
Since St. Patrick's Day was on a Wed, we had our annual get together on Saturday with our old BYU buds! Shauna, (a very worn out, and not make-uped) me, and Linds!
The leprechauns tried to hide their gold in our brown grass, but the kids were good at finding it!
Look at that haul!
They were all SOOO cute!
Our table was cute complete with rainbow and pot o'gold!
Last year the balloons were a BIG hit with the kids, so we had them again this year, they didn't dissapoint!
Okay, I know this picture is crooked, but I took it at a funny angle and it didn't look right the other way either...but here is our yummy dinner! Traditional Corned Beef, cabbage, carrots, green fruit salad, my poppyseed red potatoes, and YUMMY green citrus punch! (The rolls were the gold nuggets in the pot of gold!) It was SOOOO good!
Kindof a dark picture, but there we are eating!
Another shot so I could get Tyson in a pic!
Becca and Andrew! They were so cute...they laughed at eachother more than ate.
We watched "Waking Ned Devine" Perhaps the FUNNIEST Irish movie I have ever seen! Then for dessert I made my green and gold lemon cake! It was yum!
We had SUCH a fun time! I LOVE St. Patricks day. It was a hard day for me emotionally so I was really happy to have great friends to do stuff with.
The emotional part was because St. Patricks day is my father's birthday. He would have been 71. I love you daddy, and miss you tons.
Until next time!




4 comments:
What a fun day! I absolutely LOVE holidays! I'm glad you guys went all out to make up for our non existant St. Patricks day here. Taron and I did nothing! But once I graduate I'll have more time to plan and go crazy! =)
You did such a great job celebrating, so fun!! Thanks again for lunch, it was a great time! :-)
And congrats again on doing so great with your weightloss goals! keep it up, that's awesome!
look at all that fun stuff! way to go!
Wow you know how to do it up big at your house. Im sure you dad would have loved it! I know where I'll be next year. And I haven't heard of that movie, but I might just have to watch it. PS good job on your goals...they are coming along. I guess they wouldn't be goals if we didn't have something to work for!
Post a Comment