Okay people, I have to preface this series of posts with, I was gone for 3 WEEKS PEOPLE! So you know me and my obsession with photos, so there are TONS! I am taking this one event at a time here. There is just no other way to do it.
I had so much fun! It is good to be home, and tired, and with a sick kid. Yeah. Awesome! I would rather be in CA and happy!
This first set is from Knott's Berry Farm with Grandma, Aunt Wendy and Christian!

All ready to have fun in the CA sun.

Mom is excited!

First stop (since we got there in the afternoon, lunch at the Chicken Dinner restauraunt!)

Mom and Becca.

Aunt Wenny (as Becca says it) and Christian...mmmm chicken!

Pic with the BIG chicken!

At the water tower in the front! Woot!

Our first ride. Becca loved this!

This is probably my fave pic from the whole day. Christian is 6 1/2, Becca is 2. He is not so thrilled with this ride, Becca is eating it up. My little thrill seeker!

The Red Baron!

We caught a show with the characters and they had a part with volunteers, well look who Charlie Brown picked out of the crowd!

In her director's chair!

Going for a spin on the stage!

And of course we got to meet Snoopy at the end! (notice the girl in the Minnie Mouse dress....I never understood why people wear Disney stuff to Knott's...)

Woops, picked the wrong pic of them on the train, there is a much cuter one, but it is a pain to switch pics on blogger, so there you go.

On the hot air balloons! Becca LOVED this!

Aunt Wendy and Grandma with Christian.

Becca, the thrill seeker getting her arms up (all by herself, no prompting)

The next step was to sit back and enjoy the ride. Seriously she did this all on her own. She is so hilarious!

Cute cousins!

This little ride is actually pretty fun!

By the waterfall and wobbly bridge!

And she zonked! She only slept for about 45 minutes, but hey, it's better than nothing.

On the Bus that goes round and round.

Lucy's Tugboat was pretty fun actually.

And then guess who I saw! Rachel! We went to high school together and both just happened to be there with our mom's at the same time with our little girls!

Becca loved this! I never got a good shot of her face, but you can see in this pic that she is laughing her head off.

Becca and grandma on the Ferris wheel. I was MORE than happy to sit this one out and let them go on it. I really HATE ferris wheels, but grandma loves them, so this was Becca's first time!

My little one almost all the way at the top!

Christian and Aunt Wendy had fun too!

Becca getting her groove on with Grandma.

So then we went to go see the Snoopy on Ice show and it was so good! This couple was amazing! If you can't tell they are spinning arond and she is only being held on by her feet around his neck!

Way to go Snoopy!

Becca and Christian with their light up wands!

On Calico Mines. Man I love that "Cheese" face, it is so....well...Cheesy!

Carousel. Grandma took it easy. She was getting very tired.

Becca and mom.

Just for fun Wen and I took pic on horses, but stood by the kids for the ride.


Then on the big steam enguine train to end the night!


Grandma and the kids with the Rio Grande Steam Enguine!
Thanks for the fabulous day Grandma!!!
2 comments:
Wow! Love that Becca!! Still so sad we didn't get to see you! :( Looks like Knotts is a great place for kids! We'll have to hit it up next year (our Disneyland passes expire in December)!
I cannot believe how brave she is going on all those rides. I don't think Katelynn would even be brave enough!
Post a Comment