Kittens:
These are the kittens that were hanging out in my mom's yard! I was so in love with this white and grey. Their mom was totally feral though and as soon as we showed interest in her little family she moved on. We were very sad we couldn't get them to trust us more and catch them and give them to good homes.
Hanging with Grandma:
One of the best things about going home is spending quality time with Grandma Bowen! Reading Bedtime stories
Art projects!
This isn't the finished caterpillar, but we got most of it done that day!
Wendy's 30th Birthday:
Otherwise known as the day I became the only Bowen sibling in their 20s! Breakfast of home made blueberry oat muffins, eggs and lots of bacon (this baby likes bacon as Wendy would put it)
Dinner Out at Lucille's Becca and Christian
Wendy with her Jacob candy, yes I lowered myself so much that I bought her Jacob candy.
But I got myself some Edward Candy to balance it out. So we're good.
Blowing out the candle.
Me and mom! It was a yummy night! Happy Birthday Winnie Pooh!
Mother's Beach:
In Belmont Shores off of a canal there is a little city park called Mother's Beach. It is so great! It is shallow and no huge waves, a great place to take little ones. Mom and I took Becca one morning/afternoon and it was fabulous! Look mom "Beach!"
Lugging water.
Making Castles
Making friends. These two kids were so cute, they helped us dig and build a little wading pool.
Swinging at the little playground with Grandma.
Then In N Out (right by the beach) afterwards for lunch. My little girl loves her Cheeseburgers!
Saturday Afternoon:
Saturday we went out to Tustin to see my old roomate Jen and her family! It is always so fun to see her kids and have time to chat! Jen was the best roomate. There for me when Tyson and I first started dating and super patient with my constant clothes mess and talking.
My favorite Jen quote "Stacey, I really need to sleep now, so you can keep talking, but I'm going to fall asleep."
Love ya Jen! Us at Wahoo's! Yum, yum!
Then Tyson flew down that night, we played games and then got ready to go in the morning! I couldn't beleive it was over!
Sunday Goodbyes! Becca and Aunt Wendy
Cousins
Bye guys!
It was so good to see you! Wen we wish you and your family the best with your new little one and we'll miss seeing you at Christmastime this year!
I love my home so so much! I was sad we didn't have enough time to go see family in Ridgecrest (but we will be all yours in Dec. this year!) Off to Sacramento for us!
Until next time....




3 comments:
Wow, what a fun filled vacation! I'm glad you got to visit home for so long, but we're happy to have you back. ;)
Wow! so much fun. Such cute pictures and I love the kitty. Glad you're back.
Like always you guys did lots of fun things! =) Glad you had a good trip! I love that quote you said from your old roommate! Haha!
Post a Comment