Celebrating!
My sister and Grandpa's birthdays are close together so we took them out for thier birthdays early (since Wendy was supposed to be leaving on Saturday) to Claim Jumper, yum yum!
Then Sunday night when Wendy and Christian were gone to her in-law's Grandma Bowen and Becca and I did some "scarf dancing" to my Easy Virtue Soundtrack (old 30's style music)
Monday morning when I got up Becca had found a pen and paper and drew a happy face and a sad face all by herself! I was a proud mama when she showed me!
Monday afternoon we went out to the Cemetary. Becca at Grandma Riccilli's grave.
Me and Becca at the bench.
Up by my dad's grave.
Looks kindof funny to have my mom's name on there right now, especially in this shot where you can't see dad's name...
This was funny, there was a funeral that left just as we got there and they left so many flowers just all over the place on the grond that had fallen out of the arrangements etc. So I gathered some up and made some bouquets. My dad would be proud.
I know that was a shorter one, but I am trying to break these up in a reasonable viewing size!
It is always good and bittersweet to go back to the cemetary to see my dad's grave. I think as I live my daily life it is easy to forget sometimes that he has gone on. I don't know what I would do without the gospel and the knowledge I have that I will get to see him again someday.




No comments:
Post a Comment