Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Date Night and FHE Fun!

We have had some fun activities in the last few weeks!

First we had a group date sans kids! It was so fun!

Here we are at Adobo's, a Puerto Rican food place and it was way yummy!

Then we went to the nickelcade while we were waiting for our movie to start. I haven't just been to an arcade like this in a long time!












We had so much fun! Oh and for anyone who is a novice at dance dance, the Bumblebee song is WAY easier than Maniac....just so ya know. Tyson and I were in the like 90 percents for Bumblebee, and I think maybe hit two of them on Maniac...

Then last week I decided I was sick of not really DOING anything for FHE other than being home. So we decided to go feed some ducks!

Okay so the pond had a whole 4 ducks, and we probably made them sick with all of our bread. But it was fun!

This was a pretty cool goose!

Becca just loved it! She kept saying she wanted to touch them.



And it was a pretty little pond!

With TONS of fish in it. Do you see them in the water there? There were schools of them so packed they were jumping out of the water.

Mom and Becca!

Becca insisted we play on the the little park next door for a while before heading home.

And she did great at climbing the wall! Uncle Taron would be proud! ;)

And now dare I say it? I'm all caught up! Woot!

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

For now at least!! :) Feeding the ducks is such a classic!! We've done it a handful of times and the boys love it! And a group date night without kids?! What is that?! You lucky ducks... :)

Sara said...

That is a beautiful goose! That date night was so fun, we definitely need to do it more often. :)

Sami said...

My favorite place in Rexubrg is the nature pond where all the ducks hang out. =)