On Friday Tyson came home for his lunch and we went out to a local pumpkin patch. We were lucky to be there on a dayw hen they had a new delivery that morning. So we had some really good ones to pick from!

This place was so cute! They had a whole row of old tractors to let the kids take pictures of. Becca just loved them.

I love her smile! Such a cutie.

Becca was very excited about helping with the wheelbarrel.

Us witth our pumpkins!

Where we found them. John Deere row.

Pumpkins pumpkins everywhere!

Corn Maze! Becca has been loving these!

Checking out a small piece of corn.

The big Ford tractor. It was so old school I loved it!

Why won't this pumkin turn into a magic carraige?

Really cool truck!

With pumpkins in the back of course!

Cutie pie!
Becca had so much fun! We were really grateful that Daddy came and gook us to the pumpkin patch! We are looking forward to carving!
5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Oh and if you miss me so much then how come you never stop by and say hi? (you can make it up to me by leaving a comment on each post ;) )
Looks like a bunch of fun! I guess those pumpkins from WF weren't enough, huh? ;) Becca is too cute!
Well we did only get one pumpkin from Wheeler Farm. Tyson and I needed one too! And we can just save the other one Becca got at this patch as decoration for Thanksgiving (if it lasts that long)
I haven't been to a pumpkin patch since I was Becca's age. I want to go again!
I love your header picture! looks like lots of halloween fun!
Post a Comment