Last night we had a party and went to see Deathly Hallows at midnight. It was SO fun!
Becca was so excited about getting ready for the party. She ate some dinner with daddy by the horcuxes.
Gryffindor common room, complete with Harry's invisibility cloak (I need to get some close up shots of it cause it was pretty cool!
The sorting hat and Beedle the Bard.
Our potions.
Bubbling Butterbeer. Mmmm.
Polyjuice Potion soup (home made mushroom soup and crutons oh my it was so good! Wish I could take credit for this one!)
Herbology Sampler. ;)
Broomstick Bread!
Pumpkin pasties, made this year as mini-pies rather than pockets.
Cockroach clusters!
Every flavor beans (that were just the normal mixed flavor kind).
Hagrid's Homeade Dragon Has to dip our batwing chips in (not pictured).
Peppermint Toads! I made these, and they were pretty good! More of them were eaten and taken than the chocolate frogs from last year.
Dialma, me and Sara. We missed Erin!
Dave and Camille! Or should I say our muggle and Tonks!
Our awesome trio of girls who joined us just for the party fun! Susie (who looks remarkably like hermione in her muggle clothes), Randi, and Laci! I love the faces ladies!
Sara and Trav lounging in Gryffindor common room. Hanging with the cloak...you can see the Deathly Hallows symbol I marked the cloak with in this one. ;)
Chelsea and our resident Dementor...otherwise known as Jena.
And Jena showing her true self, and eating every flavor beans! She was SEARCHING for the gross ones! Of all of them dogfood stuck with her and was actually strong enough to smell...ick!
All of us costume types! Hermione (Diane), Luna (Teresa), Rita Skeeter (Carrie) - our costume constest winner...she even had a quick quotes quill!, Tonks (Camille), Hermione (me), Harry (Tyson...of course!), Dementor (Jena)!
Andrew and Shauna with their tickets!
The three girls excited for it to start!
Tyson sat in front of me...it just had to be that way to get eveyone else the best groupings possible.
Tyson and Andrew, Shauna taking a little nap before the show.
Our cute neighborhood ladies! Jamie, Chelsea, Jena and Nickie!
Camille and Diane chilling before the movie starts!
Rita and Luna...what a match!
Dialma and her cute sister!
Tyson and me with the big Harry poster! I LOVE that Tyson does this with me!
I have the number one BEST friends and neighborhood in the world! I love getting silly and crazy with them! And a HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to my friend Mandy who let Becca sleep over at her house so Tyson could come with me this year! Seriously, best friends in the whole world!




6 comments:
Oh my gosh, Stacey! The food is AWESOME! I'm impressed! Can I have the recipes for those? I'd love to use them for a Harry Potter-themed party someday. :) That looks like so much fun.
I went to the midnight showing last night too and loved it. I didn't dress up as much because I was running straight from a date to the movie, but I wished I'd had the time. Your costume (and Tyson's) was awesome!
Looks like another great Harry Potter party!! Great job on the blanket! (Is that what the sewing project was?!)
You do such a great job!! It was a blast. Thank you again!
Thanks guys it was so fun!
Lynnae, they aren't all my recipes, but I can give you the ones I have.
Aimee, it's a cloak not a blanket but yes. (Tyson is wearing it in the group costume shot)
Thansk Sara! We only have one more movie left and then my HP stuff will be in retirement...makes me SO sad!
Sorry! It looks like a blanket when it's draped over the couch!
PICTURES!!!! ;)
I wish we lived next to you guys!
Post a Comment