Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Massage Envy?

Nope, but yes. ;) You should all envy me because I got an amazing massage right in the comfort of my own home! Seriously, if you haven't yet, you NEED to check out my friend's blog and buisness.

http://puremassageutah.blogspot.com/

She seriously made my high stress day, week, month, year all better in 30 minutes! Ahhhh. This might just have to become a regular thing for me, you know, for my health! Relax more, live a little!

4 comments:

Ratliffs said...

I get them about every 3-4 months. And they are totally beneficial to ones health! And in case you haven't figured it out yet, they are highly addicting. :D

Stacey said...

Good for you! I am seriously considering making it a regular thing. I feel better today than I have in a long long time!!!

Ratliffs said...

That's what is so highly addicting about them!! They just make you feel so darn good!

McArthur Family said...

I definitely appreciate the blog post Stacey! You are awesome, can't wait for our future appointment in December! -Pure Massage (aka JoAnn)