Playing and Visiting!
Liam and Becca spent a lot of afternoons together, often fighting over toys, but this was a sweet moment where they were just listening to grandma's music box together. Is it just me or do you love shots of kids together from behind? I sure do!
We also finally got to go over to Trevor and Aimee's and meet sweet baby Reginah for the first time! Yay for cousins!
And of course it would not be a trip to Ridgecrest without getting some fabulous mexican food at La Fiesta! Their rice is the BEST EVER! I wish we had more good mexican places close to us!
Becca was loving her rice and beans and my chicken out of my chimichunga.
There was a LOT of this: Kids running around chasing each other, playing games with Uncle Tyson (and Uncle Tevan when he got there).
Paige especially was enjoying Uncle Tyson.
What a sassy face!
Playing horsey on daddy's lap...there was a line up to take turns!
Reading bedtime stories with Grandma Ratliff.
Tyson and his older brother Thane. I thought this was just a funny shot...Tyson kind of looks liek a mini-me.
Christmas Eve!
The Ratliff family does their Christmas dinner on Christmas eve, so it was a very full day of fun and family!
Becca and Grandma.
Making cookies for Santa...I use the work making lightly, we didn't have time to make dough, so we just bought some.
Daddy helping out.
They turned out yummy though!
Putting sprinkles on the sugar cookies.
We thought she had dumped WAY too many.
But they REALLY spread out in the end, so it worked.
Opening a present from Uncle Scott! How sweet is he? He said "Since we don't get to see Becca a lot, I wanted to get her something!"
She LOVES her tiger. She slept with him every night we were there!
There was a lot of "leg" rides going on!
And our Yummy dinner! Roast Beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, Grandma Ratliff's amazing rolls, fruit salad, yorkshire pudding, green beans and cranberry-gingerale punch! Mmmmm.
The kid's table!
Mmmm look at that food! SO good!
Tyson and me at the Christmas Dinner table. Mmmm mmmm.
Heath was tuckered out and fell asleep eating!
Then we had the kids dress up and act out the nativity. Becca was a wiseman with Galen and Liam.
Here they all are!
Then Becca opened her Christmas Jammies!
A minnie mouse christmas nightgown! Which she calls her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Jammies! Then we went to see Christmas light dispays around town, Ridgecrest really has some awesome neighborhoods that REALLY get into it! I wish ours up here would!
Putting cookies out for Santa!
And a very tired girl laying out her stocking for Santa!
Our family's stockings, waiting for the big guy!
So, next time Christmas day! And all the fun goings on. I hope you all had a great Christmas!




3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Now I'm craving mexican rice... ;)
Cute pictures! Reginah looks way too old! :) It was so fun seeing you guys!
I love that picture of Paige and Tyson. It is super cute.
Post a Comment