Friday, January 20, 2012

Family Five (3)

1) It's been a hard week. Sunday night Becca just got miserable. She's been kinda boogery for a month, but no other symptoms but it all finally caught up with her. And each day she just got worse and worse. We went to the doctor yesterday and she has 2 ear infections. Glad we could treat her. She is already SO much better and is more active today.

She is a funny duck. I NEVER know when she has ear infections. Sometimes when she's sick for a long time and I think she does we go in and nothing. Other times she does. Soemtimes she has no symptoms at all and has had ear infections at well checks. Yesterday I said to her "The inside of your ears are ouchy, so we're going to get medicine to fix them." Her response... "I don't feel it." Silly girl. But so glad to get it cleared up!

2) We had Stake Conference this weekend. I probably only hear about 1/4 of what was said thanks to Becca and Gwen, but it was a great conference. I especially loved President Ellis' talk on balance. We can't obsess about any ONE thing in our lives. We need balance of mind, body, and spirit.

3) We had to miss pre-school and dance this week. I hate missing things I pay for. Sigh.

4) I feel horrible. I knew I needed to get Gwen's 3 month pics done last week, but it didn't happen cause I was stressed about finding an outfit. Then Becca got sick and we've been stuck at home. Hopefully I can go in the next few days (Gwen has been fussy lately though, so I hope she isn't getting sick too!)

5)And our BIGGEST news? Gwen is rolling over! She still struggles a lot of the time, but she's definitely doing it! Both from back to tummy and tummy to back! I love her little milestones! I haven't gotten the best video of it yet, but I'll post the video later tonight when Tyson gets home and can help me transfer it.

1 comment:

Sara B. Larson said...

It's not a big deal if the pics are a week or two later. Congrats on the milestone--so fun!! :)