Morning all! Here's our week's goings on/what's on my mind.
1) Gwen has definitely been going through a growth spurt. She's getting bigger and fuller, and sleeping more. And at the same time waking up more to eat. (She's been getting up around 5 am instead of staying asleep till 7). I put away the baby clothes and pulled out the 6-9 month stuff the other night. It was kinda sad! So many cute things that I wish she could wear longer!
2) Becca's imagination is growing leaps and bounds! I love listening to her play and make up stories. She likes to talk about monsters, her husband and her babies. Today she was making soup by cutting up every peice of play food she owns into the pot to cook for her "honey". It included, bread, lettuce, cake, cake, cake and cake, peas, carrots, etc. She makes me smile.
3) I've been kind of a grumpy mom this week because of various things. I have had to apologize to Becca several times. She asks me "are you mad at me mom?" It breaks my heart. I have to say, "No honey, not really. Mom is just not feeling good and lots of things are frustrating me. I love you and I'm sorry I'm being grumpy." I'm getting a massage soon...maybe that will help me be a better mom! ;)
4) This week I have tried to cook more meals at home again and I am STRUGGLING with eating better. When you get large meals and lots of treats over the holidays it can be hard to get back to normal. You know in your head you've had enough to eat, but your stomach is saying "Feed me Seymour!" Do any of you ever feel like that? I think I am doing pretty well with the fight this week though. I just have to keep trying!
5) My girls are in matching dresses today. I love that. ;) Even better, Grandma made them. I'll get a picture and post it later.
No, I get it
7 years ago




2 comments:
So fun to hear about girls' imaginations! :) And to cure the stomach wanting more when you know you've had enough, just drink a cup of warm water with 1-2 T of melted coconut oil in it 20 minutes before you eat! It's been working like a charm for me!
P.S. pictures?!!?!
Post a Comment