Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time for Change

I felt that now that all the big Breaking Dawn stuff was mostly over with, it was time for a change in background. What do you think? Tyson thinks its a bit too girly, but since all of his family members are girls (including the cat) I thought it was appropriate.

Enjoy the new look....next project, fix my music so 1) there are more songs and 2) it os random, so its a different song everytime you look.

4 comments:

Geo said...

Now I've got that old song stuck in my head:

I enjoy being a girl!

Ratliffs said...

Its a lot more girly than I could get away with!! But it looks good! I'm glad you found this site...Its my fav.

Sara said...

Love the background, And you know why!! ;-) You got the girl, so you can have the girly background! I just figured it was probably too girly for all my boy centered posts about Brad and the baby to come. I am surrounded by testosterone!! :-)

Stacey said...

I do enjoy the girly stuff! I think my background will change often just for fun. But I am liking this one a lot for now.