Monday, March 30, 2009

Catching Up - St. Patrick's Day Pics

Okay, are you ready? Here is marathon #1 St. Patrick's day photos that I didn't have time to post before I left. If you recall, this was on Saturday the 14th the day before Becca and I flew to CA.

To start us off, here are a few funny pictures of Becca's crazy hair in the morning. Too funny!
"I'm a model, you know what I mean..."

"I look crazy and I love it!"

This is our shamrock pancake creations. ;) Don't they look awesome!

The whole breakfast table set.

The Ratliff family in their green garb! No lepruchauns were going to get us!

I thought the kids would have fun if I involved balloons, and man was I right! Becca loved them! This is her playing with Andrew.

Gotta love that smile!

Linds and Jake made it and so little Andrew and Lizzy were there to play with the balloons too! It was crazy fun!

Us and the food. Corned Beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, salad, rolls, there was tons of food and it was so good!

All of us at the table with our very green limeade and "ale" (Tyson was taking the picture).

After dinner the kids broke out the necklaces. Rebecca LOVES necklaces. If she thinks she can get it on her neck, she will try!

Lizzy was too funny. She kept getting it around her ponytail, but not her whole head!

Life doesn't get any better than this!

It was an awesome day! I love holidays and sharing them with people I love!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

i love your pics stace! you have to send me the ones you took of the kids. way cute pics of becca and kudos to you for hosting such a great party! we had a blast.

BallerinaBiker said...

Becca sure is a cutie! She's getting so big too!

Sara said...

Looks like tons of fun! becca is so adorable!

Rob & Tiffanie said...

One day when the kids are older I am going to give the authentic food a try. Right now I am just making everything they like green, hoping there are no side effects from green dye:) Everything is more fun with balloons!? It was crazy to see your little one walking around on Sunday! She grew all of the sudden:)

Stacey said...

St Patrick's day is my dad's birthday, so it was a holiday that we always went all out and ate the traditional meal. I really love this meal and would eat it more often if it was cheaper. Corned Beef has become very expensive in the last few years!