Monday, March 23, 2009

Visiting Teaching

I have been wanting to post this for a long time. I think it speaks for itself!

8 comments:

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Is this how your visiting teaching goes:) Sometimes I am surprised by the thing we end up talking about, but I don't know if Twilight has come up yet:)

Stacey said...

Ha ha. Strangely enough Twilight goes come up a lot when I'm visiting teaching...but I've never brought the book to teach out of either. Maybe I should try it!

BallerinaBiker said...

That's funny!

Sami said...

Haha! We went to the grocery store the opeinging night of Twilight coming out on DVD and they were having a huge party at Broulims! And we thought of you. =)

Adam and Rachel said...

You are so funny! :) I don't know the Mofits. I found them online with a google blog search since their little boy has HLHS. Isn't this such a small world. You will have to introduce us sometime!

Ratliffs said...

Only you would do something like this Stac... :)

Stacey said...

Hey, obviously I'm not the only one. I didn't write the cartoon! ;)

Ratliffs said...

True...let me rephrase my comment then. Out of all the people I know, you're the only one who would do something like this! :) Is that better? ;)