Okay, the title is not to be inferred that I didn't have a good time! We had a great time other than being sick. It was good to see my brother and sister-in-law and Rebecca just had so much fun with her cousins around every day!
So what does the title refer to?
Our flight! There was a "mechanical error" ie. there was a leak in the fuel line somewhere. So they told us they would either a) fix and and we would just be delayed or b) re-book us on new flights free of charge, all available flights were tomorrow! No fun.
After 2 hours of hanging around waiting for news they told us that we were good to go. Rebecca was bored out of her mind and generally losing it already. Ug. It was a long time to wait for both of us. But she did really well on the flight and we made it home just fine.
But the trip was a blast and there are TONS of pictures coming soon!
Tyson is even cuter than ever before. Huh. It's kindof nice to have a hot hubby. :)
Anyway, I am off to bed. I am exhausted and still getting over my cough so I need my sleep. Sleep....my own bed....YES!
No, I get it
7 years ago




3 comments:
Glad you made it home safe and sound!
Gosh, those delays are SO hard when you have little kids! I'm glad you made it safe and I hope you are feeling well soon! We miss you!
Aw man I hate delays! Glad you are home safe!
P.S. Taron is disturbed that you described Tyson as "hot" but I think its cute =)
Post a Comment