Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Talking!

Becca is talking!

P.S. Notice the two teeth in the shot (why I did large)

Okay, not much but she is saying her first real word. Of course she says Mama and Dada and she has been saying Kee and Ka (Kitty and either cat or Mocha, we're not sure which Ka is... but it is always referring to the cat), but recently she started repeating the word "hi".

At first I thought it was a fluke, she repeated it after me two days ago, but she totally is saying it now. In fact this morning she repeated "Hi Kee!" several times (while trying to attack Mocha). It was awfully funny. (does that count as her first sentence?)

This is a shot of her walking, I know it's not as fun as video, but man she can walk all around now!

My little girl is growing up so fast! 5 weeks till the big day!

5 comments:

Sara said...

That's so fun! She's too cute; it was fun having you over yesterday and watching her get around like a little pro! Can't wait for the big party ;-) he he he!

Jen said...

How fun Stacey!! She is walking pretty early- oh, it is so much fun. I think it is almost more fun the second time around. I am so excited for Tyler to reach all the milestones.

Lindsey said...

Lizzie says no no no no no. hehe. and mama dada too. but i'd much rather her say "hi" like becca, rather then no no no no no.Lizzie took a step the other day too, but hasn't tried again since. she busted her eye trying to walk, and it put a damper in things.

Stacey said...

Ha! Ya, Becca has said no before, but it's not something she says verbally. She shakes her head a lot still though! But she thinks it's a game. ;)

Rob & Tiffanie said...

The adventure begins! I really didn't think Cheyenne could get into more trouble when she started walking, but somehow it opens up a whole new world of mischief:)I think "hi kee should count!" Cheyenne says "Tito go" in the same tone as me and I am counting that:)