Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Pics - Sunday April 12th

Easter Sunday was a really nice day. The messages at Church were beautiful, Rebecca looked adorable, the Easter Bunny brought all sorts of fun things for Rebecca to do. Our friend Andrew came up and we had a yummy traditional dinner of Ham and all the sides. After dinner we dyed eggs! And to top it all off watched the "To This End was I Born" video. It was a great relaxing day to celebrate the life and sacrifice of our Lord!

Before church, Tyson took Becca outside to get some Easter pictures of her with our pretty bulb flowers that are now starting to bloom! Of course she didn't want to sit still for pictures...

Rebecca in her Easter dress with our pretty flowers that have popped up!

I want to explore!

This is the best we could get! But eventhough she wouldn't smile, it's still cute.

Rebecca and mom before Church!

After church we let Becca go into the family room and discover all the fun eggs and things that the Easter Bunny had left for her!

Here's a shot of all the fun eggs lying around!

And here is a shot of her Easter basket full of goodies and toys!

I love finding Eggs! I figured out to pick one up and put it in a basket now. I'm such a pro!

I'm discovering my Easter Basket and the fun flower headband that the Easter Bunny left for me!

These new Eater Toys are great!

Putting my bracelet into my purse. This has nothing to do with Easter other than the fact that it was taken on Easter. ;)

Our Easter dinner. Tyson was taking the picture and was trying to frame the food in the shot, so I was in it, and Andrew got cut off...oh well, the purpose is to see the meal!

Our family on Easter afternoon.

Happy Easter!

Our precious girl!

Our little family!

Rebecca pointing to Jesus, because that is what Easter is really all about.

Rebecca and mommy in their Easter Best!

Becca and daddy looking cute together as always. (Note: I decided that the reason why she always looks so good in pics with daddy is I am on the other side of the camera.)

I look like a complete scrunched up nerd in this shot, but Becca looked so cute I couldn't help but put it up. What can I say, I'm a sucker for my daughter!

I thought this was just classic. This face says "I am DONE!"

Becca feeding her baby doll! She is so cute with this doll! She knows right where to feed the baby, then "shares" the bottle by sucking on it herself.

As is tradition, we had to dye eggs! Tyson and I had done a few at Linds and Jake's the night before, but Andrew always does holiday stuff with us, so we did some more!

Becca and mom sitting together waiting to start the dying!

Becca "helping" dye her first Easter egg!

Wow mom what is that really blue thing? I want to eat it (which I had to keep her from doing so her mouth didn't turn all blue)! After this it was off to bed for the little one. It had been a BIG weekend.

The three of us all trying to get that perfect level of dye on our eggs!

Tyson and I dying eggs together!

Making a purple one!

My cool sunset egg! I was very happy with how it turned out!

Our plate of Eggs. I love coloring Eggs. It isn't Easter unless you do it!

Okay folks, I now have book club and a GNO to catch you up on! Eeek I hate being behind! See you soon!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Awesome pics - Becca is SO adorable in her dress. I love it. Looks like a busy, fun Easter. :-)You looked beautiful too PS!

Stacey said...

Thanks S! It was busy, but I am affraid it probably always will be, with my birthday, Becca's birthday, General Conference, and usually Easter all around the same time it is crazy fun!

Angela said...

Those eggs are gorgeous!! You guys are so crafty with your holidays!

Stacey said...

We have fun with holidays! Its something I got from my mom, and was just part of who I am. I was always the person that wanted to get the holiday decorations up and do the activities every year!

Team Cody said...

CUTE dress...I need to post some pictures of Easter on here! Nice job on the eggs. I love the pic of Becca pointing to Jesus, perfect! Also...I agree that the pics with Kimball in them are ALWAYS better because I (mommy) is the photographer! :)

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Love your fancy eggs. I just realized I am so busy monitoring the eggs, food coloring and little kids that I haven't dyed a egg in years:) I love the baby pics. Cheyenne is obsessed with baby dolls and feeds them and carries them all around. They say it is a mommy isntinct but my little boy did the same at this age. They both "vroom" with trucks too, so they are love a little bit of it all I guess.