Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PLEASE TAKE THIS CHALLENGE!

Over at one of my favorite book blogs, MyFavoriteAuthor they are doing BODY IMAGE WEEK and involving lots of other bloggers and authors. You won't want to miss this week! The message of loving yourself for who you are and not listening to the hype of the media about what is and is not beautiful is very important!

They are starting a one week challenge so you need to go accept the challenge TODAY!
http://myfavoriteauthor.blogspot.com/2009/04/theme-week-body-image-introduction.html

I hope you all go and accept!

In light of this challenge, I want all of my friends to know how incredible I think they are. I am so happy to have such beautiful friends both inside and out...and that means ALL of you reading this! Don't you dare for one second think, oh she's thinking of "those" friends, but not me. Stop it! I love you all! And if you for one second started thinking those negative thoughts, you NEED this challenge!

1 comment:

Liviania said...

Thanks for speading the word about the challenge!