Together, we can overcome anything that comes our way
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Hooray!
I know some of you reading this may disagree, but I for one am proud of the CA supreme court upholding what the people of California voted for. The people's voice was heard!
I just think that part of America is that the people are free and we are supposed to make the rules. I don't think the courts ever have the right to overturn something that the people have voted for. We are losing so many of our freedoms that it makes me happy when the government actually steps back and allows the people to make decisions for themselves.
Wahoo!!! We here in Cali are very excited!! I know we'll have another battle soon, with the activists already planning for next voting time, but for now, it's nice! :)
3 comments:
oh good!! Yay! that's awesome! I didn't think they would...
I just think that part of America is that the people are free and we are supposed to make the rules. I don't think the courts ever have the right to overturn something that the people have voted for. We are losing so many of our freedoms that it makes me happy when the government actually steps back and allows the people to make decisions for themselves.
Wahoo!!! We here in Cali are very excited!! I know we'll have another battle soon, with the activists already planning for next voting time, but for now, it's nice! :)
Post a Comment