Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers

Are the most unselfish wonderful human beings on Earth. I don't feel worthy to be in that category at all. Being a mom to Rebecca is the most fulfilling and thus far easiest job I have ever had. She is so easy to love that the tough times seem miniscule to the good times.

I want all the women in my life to know that I appriciate them. Whether you are a mother to me, a friend and confidant, whatever, you are all amazing amazing people. The BEST!

To my mother. It brings tears to my eyes when I look at my beautiful daughter and realize that you must love me that much. I could never comprehend it before. Thank you so much for everything you sacrificed to be at home with us. Your journey certainly has not been easy, and I so very much appriciate how you have gone through it all with a smile. I love you more than words can express.

To my mother-in-law. You raised the most perfect man on earth (several of them actually). Men that know how to love deeply and wholly. You have always accepted me as part of the family, and for that I am eternally grateful. You have also had much trial in your life, and I often am in awe of how strong you are. I hope some day I can be that strong, if I need to be.

To my beautiful daughter. Although you are too small to read this, I wanted to awknowledge you. You were much wanted for years and when you came it changed my life. From the first moment I heard you cry and saw your little face I loved you more than I have ever loved anything. I am in awe that Heavenly Father sent you to me and your daddy. It is a big responsibility. Part of that responsibility is helping you learn to love yourself and know how much I love you. Know that I forever do love you!

To my beautiful friends and family. I love you all so much in different ways. You have no idea how much I love and need you all. Thank you for being amazing women and being examples to me. I strive each day to be better and take example from each of you in your own way. You all balance me out, thank you!

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy mother's Day to you too! What a beautiful tribute. :-)

Nicole said...

Great Post Stacy! You are a great example as a mother to so many as well! Your daughter is so beautiful and happy and that reflects from you! Happy Mothers DaY!