Hmm....Kristen's acting seems to be just as bad as it was in the last movie...Robert's doesn't seem to be all that great either....And I'm not happy with the way they changed the story in this one. (ie Bella did not ask for a kiss for her birthday, and Bella didn't yell to Jake to 'look out'!) It's going to take a lot to see this one...
Since I didn't like the book that much I think the changes look great. ;) I never expected Kristin to get better. And Rob is hot, so he can do whatever he wants. ;)
As for the yelling at Jake, I think that she doesn't know Jake is a wolf yet in that scene, so she is warning him to stay away from Laurent.
And I'm pretty sure Bella does ask him to kiss her after the party...or am I actually not thinking straight? It's possible, since its my least fave book.
I don't know about the kiss after the party...In the trailer, I thought that she asked for the kiss before the party. But I only saw it once, so I could have remembered wrong.
I came to terms with Kristin being horrible WAY before they even made the movie...Robert, I imagine will do a great job in the movie, the scenes they showed in the clip weren't all that great.
And I do get why they did some changes and why they made Bella call out to Jake and everything, I just hate seeing one of my favorite books on screen. It's hard to push out the people/images it puts there and just go back to my original images from my imagination, ya know?! Anyway...
You're funny. It's like my brother and the Lord of the Rings movies.
And remember, just because it was played before the birthday party in the trailer does not mean it happens in that order. In fact with how Edward is acting when she asks I would say it definitely happens after the party. ;)
Trent thinks that none of that is in order. That Jake morphing there might not actually be because of Laurent. It may just be the way they put the trailer together. Either way I am excited to see what they did with it.
Agreed Brina! I wish I lived closer to you all so I could share my craziness with all of you. I have big plans for a Harry Potter midnight show release party. I just wish I had a bigger budget!
6 comments:
Hmm....Kristen's acting seems to be just as bad as it was in the last movie...Robert's doesn't seem to be all that great either....And I'm not happy with the way they changed the story in this one. (ie Bella did not ask for a kiss for her birthday, and Bella didn't yell to Jake to 'look out'!) It's going to take a lot to see this one...
Since I didn't like the book that much I think the changes look great. ;) I never expected Kristin to get better. And Rob is hot, so he can do whatever he wants. ;)
As for the yelling at Jake, I think that she doesn't know Jake is a wolf yet in that scene, so she is warning him to stay away from Laurent.
And I'm pretty sure Bella does ask him to kiss her after the party...or am I actually not thinking straight? It's possible, since its my least fave book.
I don't know about the kiss after the party...In the trailer, I thought that she asked for the kiss before the party. But I only saw it once, so I could have remembered wrong.
I came to terms with Kristin being horrible WAY before they even made the movie...Robert, I imagine will do a great job in the movie, the scenes they showed in the clip weren't all that great.
And I do get why they did some changes and why they made Bella call out to Jake and everything, I just hate seeing one of my favorite books on screen. It's hard to push out the people/images it puts there and just go back to my original images from my imagination, ya know?! Anyway...
You're funny. It's like my brother and the Lord of the Rings movies.
And remember, just because it was played before the birthday party in the trailer does not mean it happens in that order. In fact with how Edward is acting when she asks I would say it definitely happens after the party. ;)
Trent thinks that none of that is in order. That Jake morphing there might not actually be because of Laurent. It may just be the way they put the trailer together. Either way I am excited to see what they did with it.
Agreed Brina! I wish I lived closer to you all so I could share my craziness with all of you. I have big plans for a Harry Potter midnight show release party. I just wish I had a bigger budget!
Post a Comment