Cut A
I was watching Smallville and liked her hair. This cut is layered heavily in front and choppily all the way around, but shorter than I have done it yet...the next pic is the same cut, just styled differently...so you can see the options I would have.
With Bangs/ Cut B
More layers and bangs.Cut C
Longer bob, less bangs.Color Options
Or should I put more blonde back in?
Should I do the dark base with blonde, or just put blonde on top of my natural brown/the brown that my hair is now? Obviously as you can tell from the pictures of the cuts, I am being drawn to blondes right now...
I didn't have any pictures of my more blonde hair on this computer...so I may post one later if you want to check back.
So...
Vote for cut, bangs or still have sideswept long bangs, and color! Or give me suggestions. Ha ha. So helpful huh!




7 comments:
I'm all about cut A! They are all cute, but that one would be a really fun change (makes me want to do it! But I promised Ryan I would grow my hair out for a while, I guess my new highlights will have to do!) And I would do some more blonde, its always fun to lighten it up for the summer, and highlights stay better than dark colors with all the sunshine. :)
My vote is cut B with bangs. Blunt bangs are very in style right now and give a haircut so much personality. As for color, I think highlights would be super cute on you. Do like some blonde and caramel colored highlights, that would be super cute!
I think cut A with more blonde would be fun. However whatever you pick will be great. Cuz you are good at making any hairstyle cute. :)
Cut A would be good, and go blonde! Did you know we went to school with Allison Mack?
I like A or C and blonde hightlights
A!
A with highlights! I think that bangs look cute on a lot of people, I just think that they would be a pain to maintane, especially on the days when you just don't have time to deal with them. Good Luck!
Post a Comment