Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Fun Part 2

Brooke's Birthday
Rebecca's Cousin turned one at the begining of June so we went to a party for Brooke to celebrate the big day! It was a lot of fun!

Rebecca was very excited to see the cake! Ever since her birthday she knows what cake is and loves it!

Happy first birthday to Brooke!

Hmmm, it's sweet and sticky. I'm not so sure about this...

The ladybug theme cake. Too cute!

Boy did Brooke finally decide this was good! She flipped her cake over to get to the cake part. It was such a fun day!

Random Rebecca Shots
Occasionally I pull out my camera just because. Sometimes it results in some great shots of Rebecca doing her everyday things. Here are a few from the last month.

Daddy likes to mess with my hair in the bathtub because it's just about the only time we can do anything with it. Oh child, you will hate this picture when you're older! But I think it's adorable!

I just love my baby girl...who isn't so much a baby anymore!

She is looking more and more grown up every day!

6th Anniversary!!!
On June 27th Tyson and I celebrated our 6th anniversary! We had a nice relaxing day together and then went to dinner in Provo to the Chef's Table. It's a tradition of ours. It is so so good! Tyson also got me flowers and some CDs I've been wanting, and I got him tickets to go see Transformers 2, which we had seen the Wed. before.

Me and my man, 6 years and going strong. I love him more today than ever before!

Eventhough today was about me and Tyson, I had to get a picture with my baby!

Playing at the Park with Cousins
We had Uncle Michael and three of his kids stay with us one night, so Michelle and her three kids came up so that all the cousins could play. Rebecca had a blast. She doesn't get to see many of her cousins very often since most of us live in different states.

Rebecca going down the slide with Uncle Michael. He graciously caught her on her way up to the slide by herself for the first time.

Megan and Alex, they were all running around so much it was hard to get them in a picture!

My fearless climber! She loved climbing up onto the play area much to my dismay! She is no longer a kid I can just let run around at the playground anymore. Sigh.

Bethany on the playset.

Brooke hanging out in the shade.

All the cousins at the park. Jeremy, Bethany, Rebecca, Alex, Brooke, Megan and Tyler!

4 comments:

Sami said...

Thanks for all the fun pictures in this post and your last one! =) I'm excited to claim Becca as one of my nieces!

Sara said...

fun fun! she is getting so big! And you looked gorgeous for your anniversary! Oh, and yes, you stole my background ;-)! lol! Everyone is for some reason... since I put it up, I've had three people do it. Oh well! It's a good one!

Stacey said...

S- Thanks! I always like wearing blue. I feel good in it. And about the background, I picked it before I knew you had it already, but I do like it a lot! Like I said, great minds think alike. I love delightful dots!

Sami Becca already loves you and Taron so I bet she is thrilled to have you as her new Aunt! That will make two new aunts for her this year.

One more to go!

Geo said...

I love the horns!