I didn't take a lot of pictures which is strange for me. It was just such a chill day, but my brother Casey and his wife came up from Orem and we had a great afternoon and evening eating lots of food and playing games!
The food.
Me and my herb rubbed turkey!
Friday
On Friday we set up the Christmas tree and started getting ready for the season! Becca and the cats were very interested.
Just a cute shot of Becca kissing her baby doll. She has really taken a stronger interst in them lately.
Working on fluffling.
But the best part after the fluffing is it is pre-lit! Ooohs and Ahhs all around!
Our beautiful princess! The purple dress was because we also went to see TANGLED and Becca wanted to dress up like Rapunzel. It was seriously good! We laughed and I cried twice. Becca just loved it too! Best family movie of the year!
Saturday
On Saturday my brother's family came to stay with us before heading back to CA after having Thanksgiving in Logan with my SIL's family. We decided to go see the lights at temple square.We decided to take TRAX up, and believe it or not it was my first time! This is my brother and his cute family!
And us on the TRAX.
With the lights...um...that dad missed in the picture.
This is the cousins, minus baby Clara in her stroller.
I just LOVE the lights on temple square!
We went in to see the Christus. Becca was very excited to see Jesus. And it was a great stop to warm up!
I love to see the temple!
Daddy and Becca with the star lights.
In the South visitor's center they have this newer section model of the inside of the temple. It was really cool to see how it all fit together. I didn't realize how BIG the assembly hall was in the top room.
Clara surviving the cold all bundled up!
Our family with the temple and lights! Merry Christmas!
A closer shot.
On the East side of the temple there was this little lonely section that no one was going to see with these AWESOME green and blue lights. I loved the glow!
Becca was enjoying the Luminarias. A great distraction since she had been saying (I want to go home) for the last 20 minutes. She was just SO cold!
Ryan's family and the temple (this shot came out a little dark)
Us and the temple.
The nativity in the reflection pond.
Such an amazing place!
Me in front of the temple.
Becca our frozen little popsicle!
We had a really fun weekend despite some illnesses that took over (mostly me this time). We are looking forward to the rest of this month and all the crazy Christmas celebrating, but also taking time to remember what the season is all about!!!




4 comments:
Your turkey looked delicious!!!! =)
Thanks Sam! We sure missed you guys. I hope the wedding and traveling all went okay!
Wow! Your turkey looks amazing. And so do all your pictures, and your massive tree, and your hottie Harry Potter hubby, and your lovely red couch. I have jealousy issues.
I'm glad you guys had such a great holiday weekend! You are such a great chef, I'm sure the dinner was fabulous. Hugs!
Post a Comment