Send your own ElfYourself eCards
My friend Lindsey did one, and I thought it was fun so I gave it a go. Since you can use up to 5 people and our family only has three, you can see who I added. ;) Oh man this is a great video! It takes a while to upload, but it is worth it! Enjoy it while you can!




6 comments:
That is hilirous!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
I've actually seen this a few days ago on a friend of mines blog! I like the addition of Edward :D, but it was a little weird seeing Mocha's face! I might have to do one for the boys...I think they'd enjoy seeing their heads dance around on elf bodies!
Mocha's face on there kindof reminds me of the rat king on the nutcracker. There are other dances you can do too. Enjoy!
What a good-looking bunch of elves! This video is too funny.:)
Too funny! Especially loved how you added Edward to your fam. Silly Stacey! ;-) he he he!
That was hilarious! I loved it! I loved the splits at the end with you and Becca! And, the 2 new additions were awesome too!
Post a Comment