Monday, December 1, 2008

Pumpkin Mousse

Do you like pumpkin pie? Do you like mousse? Then this recipe is perfect for you! I modified a recipe my mom gave me for the ingredients I had leftover from making one pumpkin pie from the large can instead of making two. It turned out great! Some of my friends asked for the recipe, so here it is folks.

Ingredients:
1 cup pumpkin
1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
2/3 can evaporated milk
1 Tbs. Pumpkin Spice OR honestly I just put in about a Tbs. of spices from greatest to lowest quantity in this order, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves I didn't measure just dumped some of each in the bowl
1 8 oz. tub of cool whip

With a hand mixer I mixed the pumpkin, vanilla instant pudding mix, milk, and spices until blended. Then I sfolded in the cool whip and stuck it in the fridge. It can be frozen for longer storage as well.

Hope you guys have a chance to use this recipe sometime...it really is yummy!

No comments: