Now I'm wondering if Becca was just sick verses teething...because I have a fever, and no appetite and I'm really tired...which were some of her symptoms that she is slowly getting over, but she's still cranky. My throat is killing me too. Ug.
I love puking in the toilet with three kids hanging over me making comments, and staring in amazement:) A baby is worse when you are sick because you can't just put on a movie to entertain them--they actually need to be taken care of. My 5 year old is amazingly helpful when I am sick.
At least I'm not puking! But I feel like my head has lost all braincells and turned to mush. My nose is stuffed, but runny, and blowing doesn't help. And I still have a mild fever. I am hoping in 2 days I will be better!
Tell me about it. Stella got sick the day before Thanksgiving. She gave it to Weston, and then they gave it to me. I have been sick for an entire week and my kids are finally just getting over this horrid cold. My voice is still gone and my throat hurts. Every morning I wake up and hope I will feel better that day. It hasn't happened yet. Booh!
I'm sorry you girls are sick. :( It's not fun being sick when your kids are sick as well. I got about 5 weeks of it and I'm so ready for a healthy household by Christmas. I hope you feel better really soon!!!! : )
11 comments:
Yes it does!! Wait until there are more..It manages to get worse. :( We're sending heathly wishes (or just plain teeth wishes) your way!
Now I'm wondering if Becca was just sick verses teething...because I have a fever, and no appetite and I'm really tired...which were some of her symptoms that she is slowly getting over, but she's still cranky. My throat is killing me too. Ug.
I agree....were both sick over here too. No fun!!!
I love puking in the toilet with three kids hanging over me making comments, and staring in amazement:) A baby is worse when you are sick because you can't just put on a movie to entertain them--they actually need to be taken care of. My 5 year old is amazingly helpful when I am sick.
I hope you guys get feeling better, it is no fun to be sick, but it is even worse when you are a mom!
At least I'm not puking! But I feel like my head has lost all braincells and turned to mush. My nose is stuffed, but runny, and blowing doesn't help. And I still have a mild fever. I am hoping in 2 days I will be better!
Tell me about it. Stella got sick the day before Thanksgiving. She gave it to Weston, and then they gave it to me. I have been sick for an entire week and my kids are finally just getting over this horrid cold. My voice is still gone and my throat hurts. Every morning I wake up and hope I will feel better that day. It hasn't happened yet. Booh!
Ug! I hope I don't take that long to get over it! I want to be better by Saturday. ;) And I'm supposed to sing in Sacrament on Sunday!
I'm sorry you girls are sick. :( It's not fun being sick when your kids are sick as well. I got about 5 weeks of it and I'm so ready for a healthy household by Christmas. I hope you feel better really soon!!!! : )
Amen Sista!! I agree! Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you are both feeling better really quick!
Yuck! That's no fun! I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well and that Rebecca's sick. Take it easy!
Post a Comment