It's official! Today is the first day of spring! Spring is my favorite time of year, the flowers pop up, the earth warms up from it's state of dormancy and the weather improves greately! Spring also means my brithday and the first birthday of my baby girl! I am excited folks! It should be a good spring this year!
Enjoy the new background. An Easter specific background will come closer to Easter...you know me and change!
Oh and of course, Twilight come out at midnight tonight. I know you are all shocked that I won't be attending a release party, but my copy from Amazon is on it's way to my home in Utah while I am here. ;)
No, I get it
7 years ago




5 comments:
I love Spring too!! I hope you all get feeling better soon. :-) Cute new background too btw.
I have to say, I am excited about Spring too! (And that doesn't usually happen, mostly because it means HOT dessert summers are soon to follow.) But it's nice to be able to go outside in the morning and not freeze. And I'm feeling happier now that it's a little warmer too. But that could just be because I can now send the kids outside to play more ;). Happy Spring!!
YAY! The end of snow is near!
BTW, I gave Sara your book. Thx! we missed you at book club!
I LOVE THE SPRING MORE THAN ANYTHING! =)
P.S. I was going to blog about spring too but you beat me to the punch! I still am, but I'm just saying now...I didn't copy you. =)
I admit I was shocked when I was at Walmart shopping and I saw a Twilight crowd and no Stacey:) I couldn't even get to the shampoo becasue it was taped off for all of you crazies:)
Post a Comment