Hey I was just going to post in the text but thought I'd just do a new one. Here are the answers! In parentheses is the name of the person who guessed it first. But a lot of you got a lot of them. ;)
1) Twilight! Good call everyone! (Lindsey B)
2) Penelope (Angela)
3) Stardust (Angela)
4) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (Angela)
5) Pride and Prejudice (Technically BBC version) (Angela)
6) National Treasure (Courtney)
7) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (No one got this!)
8) Sleeping Beauty (Angela)
9) Fiddler on the Roof (Angela)
10) Lord of the Rings : Return of the King (Angela)
11) Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Angela)
12) Waking Ned Divine (Nathan/Jen...I assume it's Nathan who posted...)
13) Anne of Green Gables (Courtney)
14) Phantom of the Opera (No one got this. It was a really hard quote though! I had to find one that wasn't super obvious, and I liked this one)
15) Music and Lyrics (Angela)
16) Confessions of a Shopaholic (Angela)
17) The Labyrinth (Angela...oh David Bowie!)
18) Moulin Rouge (Angela)
19) My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Angela)
20) The Little Mermaid (Angela)
Good job everyone! Thanks for playing!
No, I get it
7 years ago




3 comments:
How funny! I only knew a couple of them, so I knew it wasn't worth posting!!
I knew the harry potter one order of the phoenix one, but didn't post it. Thought it was already guessed. I knew a lot of those though, I was impressed with myself.
I'm glad someone knew it! It was such a pivital moment when Harry realizes that he CAN fight Voldy!
Post a Comment