I have viral bronchitis. I am now on narcotic filled cough syrup and an inhaler because the doctor said "You aren't getting much air at all when you breathe". Nice. So hopefully with the combination of less inflamation and stronger meds I will be able to breathe, and sleep and get better quick!
Oh ya, and I have pretty much 100% lost my voice. You know what a pain that is for me, because I love to talk!
The flight home tomorrow will be tons of fun!
No, I get it
7 years ago




5 comments:
I'm so sorry. I hate it when I'm right. Sigh... only I wish it had been bacterial bronchitis, then they could have given you antibiotics. Hopefully the drugs help you feel better soon. :-)
I can't believe the sickness you have had lately! I hope you get feeling better again. Maybe it was at least better to be in warmer temps for awhile. Hope there isn't snow here when you arrive:)
I know! I don't think I've been sick this much in my entire life!
Did you stay longer in CA than you were going to?
Jen,
Nope, tomorrow makes 11 days. It was just a long trip. ;)
Post a Comment