Monday, April 13, 2009

1 Year Well-Check

Rebecca being officially one had her well-check today. Besides screaming bloody murder about her shots, and having 2 ear infections (just the last few days she hasn't been sleeping well and her nose is runny...we thought it was the four teeth on top and two on bottom that look like they are trying to push through...aparently it was a lot of things including her ears!) she did really well. Here are her stats.

Weight 21 lbs 1 oz, 50th percentile
Height 30 1/2 inches! 95th percentile (Wow! Almost 2 1/2 feet long!)
Head 17 3/2 inches 40th percentile

So pretty much right on track for what she has been her whole life! I just love my baby girl! I am so excited to share more and more milestones with her as she learns to talk more etc. We also have the green light to start on peanut butter and seafood (one at a time of course) since there are no allergies in the family and she has not reacted to anything! Yay!

Later today I will post pictures of our crazy weekend! It was a BIG one!

5 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Wahoo Becca! I can't remember what Andrew's were...I'm surprised they made you wait so long for peanut butter. Apparently the FDA says that staying away from it when their younger really doesn't do anything for preventing allergies when they're older. We got the okay for Andrew when he was 5 months old.

Vicki said...

She is getting so big! I want some pics I can print--can you send me a few as attachments or something? I need some in my photo albums!!

Sara said...

I'm sorry she's sick :( but glad she's growing well! I want to see pics of the party - it was fun!

Stacey said...

Hey Mom, I will get on that! Any particular ones you like that are on the blog? Those tend to be the cream of the crop.

Rob & Tiffanie said...

Congrats on the big girl! I was looking at her at church and thinking what a beautiful little girl she is. Poor family of yours though needs to stop getting sick:)