You've been tagged! You are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU.You're supposed to tag 25 people at the end, but that is way too much! If you read this and have not done it, consider yourself tagged!
Thanks to Aimee and Brina for doing this on facebook and tagging me!
A - Age: 26
B - Bed size: KING!!!!!! When you're married you need room...not going into more detals. ;)
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the tub/shower.
D - Dog(s) name: I don't have one, but when we were little we had a mutt my brother found in a snow storm on his way home for Christmas one year. His real name was Mahonri-Moriankumer, but we called him boots. That dog got out and ran away SO MANY TIMES!
E - Essential start your day item: Sadly, an internet check...my three e-mails, blogs, then facebook. Then we have family scripture study. (Is that backwards?)
F - Favorite color: PURPLE!!!!!!!!!! All shades.
G - Gold or Silver: Depends, I wear both. My wedding rings are gold because I wanted classic and different, EVERYONE does white gold/platinum these days.
H - Height: 5' 6 1/2 "
I - Instrument: Voice. I want to take piano again though, I really love the piano, but I didn't love learning to play when I was younger.
J - Job title: Mom, housekeeper, part time Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, Book Blog co-author, attempted writer.
L - Living arrangements: A modest house (more like a separated townhouse) in Riverton with my little family.
M - Mom's name: Verla Ann
N - Nicknames: Stace, T, Stace-dog, Fuh fuh...um do you want the ones from childhood and High School too? They aren't really used anymore though.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth of child: 16 days in the hospital when I broke my leg and foot.
P - Pet Peeve: As bad as it sounds (and I am trying to be better) but when people are "dumber" than I am, which amounts to not doing things my way most of the time....I know I'm horrible! Bad, rude, drivers is one example!
Q - Quotes you like: Oh gosh....um....there are lots! But off the top of my head one of my faves is from Much Ado About Nothing "Oh what men dare do, not knowing what they do!"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 6 brothers and 1 sister. (In laws = 7 more brothers, 8 more sisters, 1 SIL on the way in May, another possible one this year?)
T - Time you wake up: 7:45ish
U- Underwear: Garments.
V - Vegetable you dislike: There are very few...um...Lima Beans, do those count eventhough they are a legume?
W - Ways you run late: If anything starts before 10:00. ;) Or the baby poops on our way out the door.
X - X-rays you've had: Gosh, tons! My leg, my foot, my knee (all three of these over and over again), my head, my arm, my chest (when I was really sick and they were checking for hodgkins lymphoma...sp?), Ultrasounds are a type of x-ray right?Y - Yummy food you make : I love to cook and bake! I am told I am good at what I do, so I'll say yes I make yummy food...bests? No idea...depends on the person eating it.
Z - Zoo favorite: I'm with Sami on this one...Big cats!




9 comments:
This was fun to read Stacey. I would have to disagree with the King size bed though. *wink*
Thanks for sparing us the details! ;) And I'm sorry, but of course you're going to have more kids!! If not I think I might not like you very much anymore. :) You had the most easiest pregnancy... :)
Ha ha. Well Brina, after reading my friend's ABCs I still have to agree she said "do you realize that a queen size bed is only as wide as two crib mattresses?" A king is two twins. I slept on a twin all my life, I like to keep it that way.
And its not a matter of wanting more kids, its a matter of wanting to be pregnant for another 5 months or so. ;) And yeah I had an easy pregnancy, but not such an easy birth.
This blog post seems a little sketchy if you ask me... =)
No more sketchy than Taron's post to you on facebook! ;)
All i said was that she was cute! i never mentioned beds or what may happen in them!! ;)
HAHA! (I'll just leave it at that. :D)
I do know what you mean about wanting to wait to get pregnant though. (That's just not how you were sounding.) The labor part will be a little easier this next time...you won't have to do all the laboring and pushing this time. :)
Yes, I look forward to it being easier. I go back and forth though between being excited about it, or being sad that I don't GET to do the labor and pushing thing...ever.... Is that just nuts? ;)
I guess I just meant that we are never that far apart so a bigger bed isn't really needed. lol
I know how you feel about the being in labor part. I still regret never getting to do that part. And recover is alot harder after a c-section so you don't really miss out on the pain part.
Post a Comment