On Wednesday we went to the park on Huron with a bunch of friends. Mommy needed some girl time, and Becca needed to get out of the house and enjoy the nice weather before it gets rainy again this weekend. (GRRR to the rain) We had so much fun! This was Becca's first real trip to the park for any good amount of time, and she had tons of fun. Enjoy yet another post with massive amounts of pictures. I can't help it, she's my first....

All ready to go! Sunscreen - check! SPF blocking hat - check! Energy to get out - ALWAYS!

MMMMM! Making a mess with my PB&J sandwich!

Brad came to have fun too, he ended up having a rough day, but Becca was so happy to see him. She just loves Brad and lights up every time he is around.

Sisters Bella and Ava having their lunch!

Nahvi eating her lunch!

Baby Gavin was having a blast!

Dialma and her girls Juliette and Danielle.

Sup? I'm just walking around.

Hi! I think this park is pretty cool!
Since I didn't want to climb all over the gym and go down slides with her we stuck to walking around and the swings.

Whee! Becca kept saying Wooo! and Whee! She really was having a blast on the swings!

I LOVED the swing!
I sat on the ground in front of her to push the swing and take pictures and she kept looking over the edge to see me, it was too cute.

Hi mom!

Peeking in on the twins...whatcha guys doin?

I thought this was hillarious! Bella and Ava shared the baby swing.

The twins playing in the shade.

So happy to be outside and playing at the park!

Becca had so much fun with the kids at the park!
It was an awesome day! It was nice to get out of the house. I don't know how often I will be taking Becca out yet because trying to keep her from eating the chopped up tire bits wasn't so much fun, but it was a blast!
4 comments:
It was a great time! Thanks :)
I have to say the first does get a lot of pictures, but the 2nd and 3rd may have beaten even those records:) I think it is becasue I didn't get my digital camera until Maddie was 2 and could never go back. I love Becca's blue eyes:)
Thanks Tiffanie! It is the number one comment we get for her is her eyes. I don't blame anyone though, they are startlingly blue and big. Wish they were mine!
It was SO fun! I need some of those pics! We need to do it again soon, and hopefully it'll be a less painful day for Brad. :-)
Post a Comment