Well folks, here's another picture marathon! April is a big month for our family when it comes to birthdays. Of course there is also always General Conference and usually Easter too. There is my brother's birthday on the 5th, mine on the 6th and Rebecca's on the 9th. Enjoy!
I had to start off the pictures with these bathtime shots that Tyson got of Becca.

So fun! She loves baths!

I mean really...does life get any better than this?
Sunday after the second session of Conference, we headed down to my brother's house in Provo to celebrate his 35th birthday! We are 9 years and one day apart and so celebrating together has been a tradition since childhood...eventhough this party was specifically for him, they still awknowledged mine, which was really nice of them!

Rebecca's cousin Brooke, or as we like to call her Brookie Cookie. She's about a month and a half younger than Becca. Someday soon they will start having tons of fun together!

Random snapshot of me and the kid at the party.

Happy Birthday to Sean! Mmmmm, mom's Lemon-Jello Cake!

For party favors they handed out these slinkies, well if you know Becca, you know she LOVES necklaces and will try to put ANYTHING around her neck. She did this all by herself!
Happy 35th bro...I hope it was a great one! We sure had fun seeing you guys!
Then on Monday it was my 26th birthday! Man I'm old...more than a 1/4 century now guys! Ha ha. It was a really nice day. I woke up to a present that said that I am getting an elliptical trainer (woohoo!). Then after a relaxing day with Becca we got a babysitter and went to Bombay House just me and Tyson! Yum! It was so fun to have a date night. I havent had one of those without Becca in a long time! Oh yeah, Tyson also got me some really pretty jewelry that you can see in the picture below.

This is the only decent picture we got on my birthday, me with a peice of my FAV cake the All American Chocolate Cake from Costco! It is so wonderful, and so rich seriously you can't eat more than that small peice I was having. It really was a great night. Thank you so much honey! I love you!

Forget the chair...there's curly ribbon!

Trying out this new chair thing...

I don't care what's inside...I care about the paper!

Wow...what is it?
We ended up just opening a book and some new big girl dishes and cups for her this morning, but there is more fun to come!

Yeah, I'm the birthday princess with the big girl sippy cup. Yep. That's me!

Daddy's home!

She LOVES her new chair! She had such a blast facing forward on the way to dinner! I thought with her tiara on it looks like a throne.
So eventhough we're having a party today (the 10th) I wanted to celebrate Rebecca's birthday ON her birthday, so we went out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse. We even got Rebecca a Kid's meal. For three bucks you get very big portions of mac and cheese one side (we chose applesauce) and a drink. She only ate about half the mac and cheese and a few bites of applesauce, but hey 3 bucks for 2 plus meals worth of food was definitely worth it!

I was so excited to find this bib! And Becca loves Roadhouse's rolls!

Mom and baby! I never understood before having my own child how important birthdays are the the MOM. I mean that was a big day for me!

Since we were at Texas Roadhouse we HAD to get becca on the saddle and give her a big YEEHAW! Strangely enough I don't think I have ever been to Roadhouse when there were SO MANY BIRTHDAYS! Seriously, there was a 30 year old a 12 year old a 13 year old a 10 year old a 26 year old...the yeehaws just kept coming and coming. Becca was handling the yelling well so we decided to go for it! She was a bit dazed by it all, but what a memory to have!

Just before the big YEEHAW!

Last night she got her first tastes of ice cream AND chocolate...needless to say she loved them both!

I loved this shot of her...hand on the pommel and everything. She sat there so well!

All of us at Texas Roadhouse!
Happy Birthday baby girl!
And the fun doesn't stop there! Tongight we are doing the traditional cake party for Becca. I was thinking about it the other day and had these two thoughts.
1) I wish I had the money and a bigger house to accomodate inviting more people.
2) I'm glad I don't have a bigger house to accomodate more people, because that means I don't have to prep as much stuff!
I am sure there will be lots of pictures from that shin-dig...so see you then!
4 comments:
Fun fun!! See you later today! :)
My brother and I are 9 years and exactly 3 months apart! Too funny! Before we made plans to go to Oregon with my mom, I had thought that it would be fun to head to Utah to be there for Becca's b-day. Maybe it's a good thing we didn't?! Have a fun night!!
I love bathtime pictures!
Happy Birtday to both of you. We have a box for Becca we will be mailing on Monday. Love the pictures. :)
Post a Comment