Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Catching Up - CA Trip Part 3 and Twilight Movie Night

One of our last days in CA we went to the mall to play on the play toys they have there. It was lots of fun. Indoors, calm, everything was squishy and no sand or wood chips for Rebecca to munch on, like she tends to do when we are outside. ;)

Kids having fun!

Poor Maxwell had a bonk on his nose from the other night, but he was still having lots of fun.

Becca loved these tunnels! There were a few of them and she thought they were so great!

Sophie and James are so cute when they are playing well together and not fighting! Gotta love siblings!

Becca and Maxwell! They had so much fun!

It was such a fun trip! I'm glad I could go and help out. I regret that I got sick, but there isn't much I can do about that.

Then when we got home you know I had to have a Twilight movie night at my house! The movie came out while I was gone. Thanks so much to everyone who made it, it was a blast! It was fun to make fun of the corney stuff and still enjoy one of my fav stories with some of my fav people!

Jena brought over this Edward and it was so great! We had to take pictures with him!
Oh Edward!

Bite Me Please!

3 comments:

Ratliffs said...

That mall looks awesome! Ridgecrest needs a place like that (as the wind tries to blow our swamp off our roof...)!

You are nuts! I watched the movie once for Trevor, but I refuse to watch it again. You and all your props... :)

Stacey said...

Ha ha. I'm wearing my t-shirt and bracelet too. ;)

You know you love me, eventhough I'm crazy!

Sara said...

It was so fun! THanks again for hosting. :-)