Our Saturday last week was a crazy one! We had three activities nearly back to back!
Church Easter Breakfast and Egg HuntWe had a really yummy breakfast and then they set up an egg hunt in the classrooms in the church building!

Rebecca and Daddy waiting for the Egg hunt!

Reaching for one of her first Eggs with daddy's help!

Finding Eggs in the nursery....once we hit the room with the toys she didnt want to go anywhere else. I am so ready for her to be in Nursery at church! 6 more months! Ug!
But thanks to the Activities Committee for such a fun party it was a blast!
Neighborhood Egg HuntThen in the afternoon we had a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt at the park. Thanks so much to Jena for setting it up! Rebecca had a blast!

Look at all those bits of color! It was so cool looking!

I saw this egg after we set up and thought it was the coolest one so I had to take a picture of it...Then Becca actually picked it up! Cool!

For Easter weekend it sure was cold! I was glad that we were able to do the Neighborhood Egg Hunt without it raining on us!

Rebecca and mommy getting ready for the hunt!

She was SO EXCITED to get after all those eggs!

She had so much fun picking up the eggs, but hadn't gotten the hang of putting them in the basket yet, so she carried them around a little bit.

Getting those eggs! Becca was so funny. She would get one egg in her sights and bee line for it. Forsaking the 10 or fifteen she would walk by in order to get the one. I imagine that will change with time.

Inspecting my bucket!

If you click on this shot and see the larger version you can see her gigantic smile! She was having SO MUCH FUN! Tyson made the comment that she looked like our own little marshmallow peep!

There's Becca's haul! I think for someone who has never done this before today she did really well!

So you can see how many eggs there were look at our neighbor's haul! I'm kindof glad becca didn't get this many. Tyson and I have too much candy to eat on our own as it is!

She had such a blast! She loves being outside and the colorful eggs and the other kids around it was like heaven!
Another Birthday Party!After the Easter Egg Hunt we had to jump in the car and head to Orem to go to Becca's friend and surrogate cousin's first birthday party! Lizzie is 4 days younger than Rebecca!

After the Easter Egg hunt we had to pack up and head to Orem This is Lizzie waiting for her cake.

All the kids helped blow out the candle.

Lizzie (unlike Becca) was very demure with her cake. She took a few bites found the cake a little bit under that one corner and was done.

Daddy and baby! We get a lot of these pictures because I am the one who thinks about taking pictures. Most of the mommy and baby pictures are ones where I hold the camera out and take it myself.

Here was Lizzie's theme cake. It was really cute. It's a "Lizzie Bug".

Dying Eggs! An Easter tradition. Andrew had a blast with the help of Jake he didn't even get dye all over himself!

Lindsey and her sister Becky! Becky was in town for the party and it was nice to meet her.

My annual rainbow swirl egg.

Here's our little family. Becca thought those colored eggs were pretty cool.
6 comments:
Lots of fun!! Don't you just love Holidays with kids? I do!
All of the pictures are so cute! It looks like she has had a fun week!!
Becca looks adorable in all that pink!! Glad you guys had such a fun Easter!
I've been meaning to ask about the elusive elliptical machine...you've yet to mention anything about it, other than you went shopping for one! :)
We were still shopping around a bit. And bummed that we were a few days late to use a $100 dollar off coupon at costco! But I think we're going to go get the one at Costco today!
How fun! You are so good at keeping your blog updated. Lucy already has a white headband, so don't worry about making her another one. Thanks so much for doing that!
Tons of fun! I loved the village hunt last year. This year we had the church one in the morning and the family one 12-3 so we missed it. I am all about gettign as many as possible but the hubby had had enough hunting:) I asked him to get the day off so it was nice to have a helping hand this year.
Looks like she caught on with the eggs eventually. Cheyenne was the same way. Once she discovered what was inside she went after more:)
Post a Comment