Costumes!
These are Tyson and my costumes this year! They turned out so amazing. And flanked by Becca (who you will see later down the post) it was the PERFECT family theme!
Tyson as Sully from Monsters Inc. My brother and his amazing wife made this for us! I don't have a sewing machine nor do I have the skills to make such a thing. Tyson then used the extra material they sent, foam and a hanger to make the hands! it was so great!
Me as Mike Wazowski! This took forever to make but turned out so great! It was a hit with everyone who saw me!
Couples Halloween Party
My fun and AMAZING friend Erin throws a couples Halloween party every year! She loves Halloween! You think you love it? Nope, this girl wins! It is her FAVORITE Holiday. You know how much I love all Holidays, Christmas being my fave. Take my love for All holidays wrap them all up into one holiday and that is how much Erin loves Halloween!
Dialma had to come by herself this year (we missed Jake!) because Jake had to work. But hey, they were at Disneyland all the week before (JEALOUS!!!!!!) for the Halloween party there! Isn't she adorable! She literally just threw this together last minute. She is GENIOUS with costumes!
Sara and Trav as Alta Liselles...I don't think that's how you spell it. Anyway, it's the Alta High School dance team I guess. ;) I am not from Utah so it took some explaining to me. In this shot I think Trav looks like Katy Perry's finacee/hubby (we couldn't remember if they had gotten married yet)
Us in all our Monster glory! Someone there commented that we outdo ourselves every year...I think there is pressure now cause I don't think we can outdo these costumes!
Erin our fabulous host and her hubby Jared AKA Gumby. Erin seriously was freaky! She was a "dead doll" but she reminded me of some freaky horror movie child like from The Ring or Orphan. Needless to say she got the dead creepy thing down! But also looked cute at the same time!
Fred, Wilma and Pebbles! They were so darn cute! And they made the costumes! The talent was astounding this year!
Angel and Devil! Some of Erin's friends who were a hoot! So fun! (And somehow I can't find my pic of the steak and A-1 sauce...but you'll see them in these later pics)
All the girls! Sorry for the glare...although having it right over Erin's head was somehow freakily appropriate don't ya think?
And the guys!
Mmmm food! Erin made super yummy soup and we had all sorts of salads and sides and dessert! I ate way too much!
Erin, Jared (who doesn't look like he was ready for the pic) Trav and Sara!
Our steak and A-1 and Jersy Shore guy (who had to come alone this year)
Then we played an awesome Adverb Game. You come up with an adverb while one person is out of the room. Then they come in, choose groups and then ask you to act out a scene in the manner of that adverb.
I think this was Scottishly.
Spastically.
Costipatedly. Tee hee...Tyson is just laughing in this one. Dialma is our little actress!
Um yeah, the freaky Superman mask made an appearance yet again! EEEK!
It was SUCH a fun night! Love ya Erin!
Saturday Morning: Ward Trunk or Treat!
On Saturday morning we had our Ward Trunk or Treat and so Becca got all dressed up in her Boo stuff! Isn't she a cute Boo!?
She was SO excited!!! (we had to wear a long sleeved shirt and a sweater under her top and tights under her leggings, but she stayed warm enough!)
Our Monsters Inc. Family together!
Becca being shy with the bishop. It took about a half hour of trunk or treating to get her to open up and be her happy outgoing self. But she finally did.
Jena and McKay were awesome with thier experiements!
Had to get a pic of Toadette and Toad!
Mmmm candy from a spooky trunk! Our trunk was kinda lame-sauce...we just had some ghost lights up.
Getting a top for a prize from fishing!
Playing the ball drop! Becca got a 2! Yay for two pieces of candy!
Tic-Tac-Toe!
Us with the twins! It was SO great to see their costumes! Aren't they so cute! Jack Skellington and Zero! :) Dialma does it again with making amazing costumes!
Face painting!
Becca was so excited about it! And what did she get?
" BOO" of course! ;)
She kept going back to the fishing. She got really good at it too!
Watching some more experiements with the girls.
So cute! Zero, Jack and Sally!
Ooo digigng in Monkey brains! People got seriously creative! It was so fun!
Then we had yummy chili and soups inside the church. It was PACKED! Becca found Laci (her friend in Nursery) and went right up to her to give her a hug! They are so cute!
Really cute balloon decor.
Look at that crowd! This was only half the room!
In line for soup!
After we ate Becca tried on Mike. It was too cute!
Our little Boo! Who wouldn't cooperate at the moment I might add.
Then Jena and McKay did one more show.
Becca about to grab a ghost bubble! They pouf away in a puff of dry ice smoke! So cool!
Sully chasing Boo! Of course it was really because Becca didn't want to leave cause she was running, but it made me think of them playing hide and seek in the movie.
Phew, so...that was just part 1 of our weekend! Part 2 I will post tomorrow (or if you get e-mails of my posts, you might have already gotten it once or twice this morning...for some reason blogger wouldn't let me schedule it and kept posting it but post dated. Strange... but anyway, for the rest of you it will be coming!)




6 comments:
Awesome Stacy! Looks like you guys had tons and tons of fun. Hey, there's even a picture of me and David!
Aren't friend parties the best? Oh, I'm glad you got a pic of the Nightmare Before Christmas group...I couldn't get them all. I tried...lol, but I don't think Dialma recognized me so she called her children away from the freak Toadette. LOL! But I way able to get an ok one while they weren't looking!
The friend party was so fun, and yes your costumes were amazing! Looks like the trunk or treat was great, too. Can't believe the twin's costumes!
How cute!! You guys looked so awesome! (except Tyson looks freakishly huge in that first picture...) :)
Ha ha! He looks huge cause the hands are huge and he has shoulder muscle pads on to make him look more hulking like Sully. ;)
Your costumes are my FAVORITE!!!! Im am so impressed that it's homemade! Again very impressive. So awesome that Tyson is a champ about dressing up too....I need help in that department!
Amy, the trick is to just not give him an option. You're dressing up, I'll choose if you don't help. The end. ;)
Post a Comment