Well it was a crazy week! But Saturday was probably the craziest! First I had a music rehearsal for RS at 10, then as soon as that was over Tyson and I packed up to go to the airport to pick up his brothers. His youngest brother Tevan just got home from his mission, and Taron and Tevan were headed up to BYU Idaho for the week so Taron could show Tevan all his digs and see friends. I thought I would post some of the pictures from Saturday for you all.

This is Becca waiting for her Uncles at the airport...can you tell how excited she is?

There they are! I am such a goober, we went out to lunch and then headed back to our place to pick up Taron's truck (that he left at our place earlier in the week on his way to CA) but I never got a picture of Becca WITH her unlces! I'll have to fix that on Tevan's way down/at New Years!
Then we had our ward Christmas party that evening.

Daddy and Becca.

Mommy and Becca...it's not a great shot of either of us, but it's the only one we got.
It was such a good party! There was TONS of food and the primary did a nativity show...

It was very cute!
And Becca got to see Santa for the first time!

I don't know if she was so happy about it, but there were lots of people trying to get her attention so we could get a picture with her looking at the camera...so she didn't cry!

Merry Christmas!
On another note my little girl is still growing up way too fast! She stood on her own when Taron and Tevan were at our house for 15 seconds. Not holding on to anything. I was freaking out and the Uncles and Dad were egging her on....thanks guys! You aren't the ones who have to stay home with her all day keeping her out of stuff! I would not be surprised at all if she was trying to walk by the first of the year! She is going so fast with everything! She is also trying to get teeth. Poor thing has the mild fever and wakes up crying in the middle of the night because her mouth hurts. Hopefully one will pop through soon. Brings on a whole new meaning to "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"
6 comments:
just be patient with the teeth, andrew was like that for months. lizzie was only a bit grouchy and more tired then normal. but no fevers or anything, so when she popped her through it was as i said, a shock. but yeah, just be patient for the teeth and the walking. kids go at their pace, and nobody elses. andrew just decided to walk one night and he did, with not a lot of warning for us. it stinks for us parents, but its the truth. they will decide to do it when their ready. the anticipation is horrendous, but worth it. :)
I'm not so much looking forward to her walking. If she is walking by 9 months...eek.
So fun! Becca is adorable! The ward party looked like fun too! Wow! I'm impressed with the nativity set. Who built that?
So cute. The ward party was a blast! It was good to see you there, it seems like I have not seen you in so long, I need a Stacey fix!
Hey C! Um...I'm not sure who built it. Someone on the activities comittee I think...
Hey J! Yes we need to do our movie night this week or early next week...before I go to CA!
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get any pictures of Andrew with Tevan either...Mom-hood just takes our thinkers and throws them out the windows!
Post a Comment